On campus or online: A master of public health degree offers career opportunities that suit various interests and skills. Whether you are interested in analyzing data, conducting research or working with people, there is a place for you. A career in public health is ideal for those who gain satisfaction knowing they are improving the lives of others.
Public health professionals work to protect individuals, families, communities and countries from a wide range of health threats while promoting wellness. The M.P.H. program at DMU is designed for working professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in this diverse and critical field.
Why earn a master of public health?
- Advance your career as you gain knowledge, skills and understanding you can immediately apply to your position and profession.
- Help increase efficiencies in the health system and safeguard the health of individuals and groups.
- Recognize and incorporate practices and protocols that drive research, scholarly activity and data collection.
- A career in public health is ideal for those who gain satisfaction knowing they are improving the lives of others.
More information about public health
- American Public Health Association
- Association of Schools of Public Health
- Council on Education for Public Health
- Iowa Public Health Association
DMU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The MPH program is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health.
Applications accepted throughout the year for enrollment each fall and spring. Courses available for non-degree seeking students as well. Interested in learning more about the master of public health program at DMU? Contact the M.P.H. admission office at 800-240-2767, extension 1538, or e-mail email@example.com.