Why you should pursue M.H.A. at DMU
- Our flexible degree format fits your busy schedule – you decide between full-time, part-time, or even take one course at a time. View sample schedules.
- 75% of degree is completed online, while students complete three 5-day sessions on-campus through our executive residency.
- Executive residency - focused on-campus courses allow you to meet your peers and program faculty and expand your professional network while maximizing your time spent on-campus.
- A wise investment in your future with tuition rates you can afford
- Affiliation with an academic health center-Des Moines University has over 100 years of history as an educational institution dedicated to the health science
- Advance your career within health care or begin your transition into the health care community.
What recent graduates say about M.H.A. at DMU
Advance your career
100% reported the program “developed their competence in health care administration”
87% reported that the program “prepared them for their desired career”
91% reported that the program “helped them achieve their goal”
81% reported that the program “helped them develop a career plan or provide them career direction”
85% reported that they “would recommend the DMU MHA program to other professionals and colleagues”
The M.H.A. curriculum was designed to align our curriculum with the standards in education recommended by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) and to incorporate new technology and teaching strategies. Our curriculum features blended course delivery, which includes three on-campus experiences (MHA Executive Residency) and a series of online courses. Current research from the U.S. Department of Education demonstrates that a hybrid of online and face-to-face learning produces the highest student outcomes.
More information about master of health care administration
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Association of Healthcare Administration Management
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration
DMU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The MHA program is a member of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration.
Interested in learning more about the M.H.A. program at DMU? Contact the M.H.A. admission office at 800-240-2767, extension 1538, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.