The Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) mentor network is comprised of DMU alumni and current students. DMU Alumni volunteer their time to share information and knowledge with current DMU students about their education, career choices, and transitioning to life after DMU. DMU Students have the opportunity to connect with DMU alumni to gain knowledge and ask questions about their future career.
Complete the ASK application to become an ASK member. Once your application is processed, you can access the ASK Directory through DMU Connect and receive invitations to participate in ASK events held on campus or via video conference during the year. Be sure to connect on the Des Moines University Alumni & Students LinkedIn group.
- Provides a connection with current students, your future colleagues.
- Understand the current campus community from a student’s point of view.
- Give back to your alma mater by volunteering your time.
- Develop and expand your knowledge.
- Take advantage of free professional networking opportunities.
- Make connections with your future colleagues and the Alumni Association before graduation.