Section Menu



DMU transcripts may be requested:

Current students and alumni are not assessed fees for these services.


DMU has authorized the National Student Clearninghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at: or

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Replacement diplomas

DMU replacement diplomas may be requested in writing.

  • Instructions for how to request a replacement diploma
  • If you are requesting a diploma under a new name we require a copy of your legal name change documentation.  Acceptable forms of documentation are a marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order or a copy of the current driver’s license.  Please send a photocopy of the legal name change documentation along with your notarized request for a new diploma
    • Please note replacement diplomas are issued in the format currently used, listing the institution name as “Des Moines University”, display the signatures of the current University officials, and the degree as originally conferred.
    • There is a $75 charge, which may be paid by check or credit card.