In addition to the standard diploma, Des Moines University offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma).
Beginning in 2022, graduates will have the ability to download a CeDiploma. Graduates will receive an email with a link to download their credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the link.
Replacement Diploma Requests
Former graduates have the option of purchasing a replacement paper diploma and/or a CeDiploma. The name on your diploma will match what was printed on your original diploma unless you've submitted a Name Change Form and documentation. Please note replacement diplomas are issued in the format currently used, listing the institution name as “Des Moines University”, displaying the signatures of the current University officials, and the degree as originally conferred.
More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)