The physiology and pharmacology department educates and trains medical and graduate students and advances medical knowledge through research and scholarly activity.
The physiology and pharmacology department will be recognized nationally for research and education of medical and graduate students.
- Excellence – We seek excellence in all our endeavors and we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Intellectual freedom – We believe in ethical and scholarly questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all to freely pursue knowledge.
- Integrity – We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty and we will be equitable, ethical, and professional.
- Service – We believe that serving others is a noble and worthy endeavor.
- Diversity – We respect others and value diversity of opinions, freedom of expression, and other ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Stewardship of resources – We are dedicated to the efficient and effective use of our resources. We accept the responsibility of the public’s trust and are accountable for our actions.