Des Moines University (DMU) desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside of the state of Iowa while attending DMU who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the University’s student complaint and appeal procedures outlined in the Student Handbook.  However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state. The student grievance contact information for individual states provides phone numbers, emails or links to state education agencies.

DMU program accreditation sites

List of State Agencies

Scroll to Top