The following University-wide student learning outcomes describe the values or skills that should be demonstrated by all DMU graduates:
- Graduates will demonstrate foundational and applied understanding of human health as appropriate to their profession/field.
- Graduates will demonstrate ethical and professional behavior consistent with standards of the profession and the DMU community.
- Graduates will be aware of, respect, and seek to understand individual and cultural differences in their professional role.
- Graduates will apply their understanding of teamwork to enable effective collaboration and improve outcomes.
- Graduates will use research or critical inquiry skills to answer questions relevant to their profession/field or study.