Des Moines University provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to become health care professionals dedicated to maintaining and restoring the health of their patients. DMU offers eight graduate degree programs and additional educational opportunities. Classroom instruction and clinical training are presented in an atmosphere where humanitarian concerns, scholarly activity, and health care delivery support the primary purpose of teaching and learning.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Master of Science in Anatomy (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.)
DMU and Drake have partnered to provide an opportunity for student enrolled in select degree programs to concurrently earn credit toward both degrees.