Thank you for your interest in using facilities at Des Moines University (DMU). Please be aware that submitting this form is not reserving a room on campus. Your request will be reviewed using the DMU criteria for outside group events as outlined in the room reservation and use policy and the DMU scheduling coordinator will respond accordingly. You will then be contacted within three to five business days. If you have any questions, please contact the scheduling coordinator at 515-271-1628 or email@example.com.
Requirements for consideration before submitting a room reservation request:
- DMU facilities may only be used for events related to the University’s mission and values.
- Due to space and parking restraints, DMU facilities are not available to outside groups during the academic year, Monday – Friday, 8-5 p.m.
- Outside events cannot be booked more than 90 days in advance.
- Charges may apply for events that require additional time for set up or tear down.
- Charges may apply for AV services, security, facilities or other campus services, if needed outside of regular business hours.
- Events not permitted include, but are not limited to, social events (i.e. birthday parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, etc.), political campaigns and meetings involving the promotion or sale of a specific product.