The mission of the Center for Educational Enhancement’s Academic Support team is to support excellence within Des Moines University’s academic community through innovation and collaboration which enhance instruction, student learning, and assessment.
This is accomplished through consultations on a variety of educational topics, providing and utilizing resources, and working with other campus departments to serve needs in various areas. Areas include accommodations, digital accessibility, peer tutoring, applications of educational technology, assessment, educational scholarship, and teaching and learning approaches.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at CEE@dmu.edu
CEE Academic Support Services
- Live student presentations
- D2L online resource Sites
- 1-on-1 Support Meetings:
- Study Skills and Time Management,
- Board Prep
- Peer Tutoring
- Accommodations and Temporary Medical Assistance
- Faculty Development Workshops
- CEE Community of Practice
- 1-on-1 Consultations
- Archived workshops and resources
- Educational Scholarship support