Spend your morning with DMU on Saturday, Nov. 6, for a veritable health and wellness smorgasbord – the University’s “50 & Better” Virtual Health Fair. The free online event, which begins at 8 a.m. CST, offers a wealth of information provided by DMU students and faculty to equip individuals over 50 years old to live healthfully. Topics include:
- Blood Pressure Management
- Understanding Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathy, General Foot and Ankle Wellness
- The Pros of Pronouns
- Skin Concerns with Aging
- Overcoming the Fear of Falling
- When should you go to the ER?
- Social Health in COVID Times
A live Zoom question-and-answer session will begin at 9 a.m. CST; find the link here. You’ll also find options for joining the session by phone. If you have questions, please email them to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you!