Another record breaking year for the Employee Campaign

Campaign Celebration 2017When Des Moines University’s faculty and staff are asked to give back, they continuously dig deeper each year during the Employee Campaign. Throughout the two-week campaign, employees share their pride in the University and its efforts to prepare tomorrow’s health care workforce.

This annual effort did not go unnoticed by recent alumna, Cindy Lin, D.P.M.’16.

“I’m deeply grateful to the faculty and staff who supported me toward my goal of becoming a physician. I am also appreciative of the many employees, like you, who decided to take their generosity a step further by making gifts through the employee campaign; these gifts benefit all DMU students.”

This year, we surpassed the national average of 33 percent employee participation, with a University record of 77.5% employee participation. Successfully raising over $129,297 for DMU initiatives. 

“I am so proud to lead an organization that truly believes in its mission and vision,” says DMU president Angela Walker Franklin, Ph.D. “The passion we all have for fulfilling our purpose in training  DMU students is manifested in this overwhelming show of support for our efforts. The next generation of health professionals benefit directly as we advance this organization.”

Our faculty and staff see their financial support in action on a daily basis. Their time, talent and financial contributions to the University leave a lasting impression on the students and DMU as a whole. 

EC17-Total-Raised