Miscellaneous tidbits rattling ’round my head

Proud to be a D.O.
This license plate says they're proud to be a D.O. I saw the car turn into the DMU Clinic but would like to find out whose it is so I can take a nicer photo! Is it your car?

There’s some great stuff going on at DMU, as usual, but I’m spread a bit thin getting ready for orientation so here’s a bunch of random things I’ve had floating in my brain….

Read about the new Memory Clinic at DMU. To see more about the Clinic and its offerings, visit dmuclinic.org.

Des Moines was recently voted the #12 place to live & work for young professionals! Also, Des Moines-area suburbs, Urbandale and Ankeny, made Money magazine’s List of Top 100 Small Towns! This isn’t Urbandale’s first time on the list but Ankeny is a new addition this year. Way to go! (I’m a proud Urbandale resident.)

Check out this site where you can find out cool info about DMU and also connect to us on various social media platforms: www.dmu.edu/connect. The newest offerings enable you to  become a fan of Gov. Branstad, DMU’s president or become a fan of Des Moines University Clinic or follow DMU on Twitter. Is there anything else you’d like to see on there?