The responsibilities of the DMU Alumni Association Board of Directors include:
- to prepare for, attend, and participate in regularly scheduled board meetings;
- endorse and support the University Strategic Plan and initiatives;
- plan, direct and implement the DMU Alumni Association’s Strategic Plan in a manner consistent and supportive of the DMU Strategic Plan;
- be familiar with the programs and activities sponsored, organized, and coordinated by the Alumni Relations and Development offices;
- serve as an ambassador and work collaboratively for the University through interactions with the board of trustees, president, deans, students, faculty, staff, and its communities;
- represent the Alumni Association at DMU events and encourage attendance from colleagues;
- identify, cultivate, and recruit alumni to support areas such as student recruitment, preceptorships, rotations, capstone and internship sites, mentoring, Global Health, event programming, financial support, and more;
- leverage alumni talents and resources to benefit DMU;
- contribute at a minimum of President’s Society giving level;
- exemplify commitment and support to DMU;
- be in good standing with his/her profession; and
- have a desire and passion to serve in this leadership role.
If you have questions please contact us at 515-271-1463 or email@example.com.