Des Moines University has opportunities for students, faculty and alumni to travel to countries in need of basic health care to provide medical services. Medical service trips take place once a year – usually during spring break – and are open to all students at the university.
The medical service trip for March, 2013 will be to Honduras through Global Brigades. If you would like to join the group to Honduras, please return the application and supporting documents to Chris Catrenich by email: email@example.com
The deadline/timeline for applications and participation is as follows:
- September 28 – applications are due to Chris by 3 p.m.
- October 8 – interviews begin
- Participants should be selected by the second week of October
- Middle of October (Exact Date TBD) – First trip meeting and $250 deposit due
- End of November (Date TBD) – Second trip meeting and Fundraising information