Our skilled physical therapists can evaluate and treat your condition using the most effective rehabilitation program possible, bringing together a treatment strategy that addresses psychological, social and physical aspects of your pain or disability. We pride ourselves at looking at the whole person, as often a foot or elbow problem starts in the spine (or the hip, or knee or shoulder), with the goal of reducing your pain and improving your ability to function normally in your life.
We are experts in movement retraining, as well as in specific manual techniques like myofascial release, muscle energy, joint mobilization and strain/counterstrain that complement each other well, working towards your rehabilitation.
Our team looks forward to being your physical therapist for life. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 515-271-1717. Physical therapy may also be able to assist with special appointments or emergencies.
- rehabilitation of injuries, pain, weakness
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- manual therapy
- running- and cycling-specific analysis and rehabilitation
- trigger point dry needling
- Astym soft tissue therapy
- pelvic physical therapy for women, men and children including the use of biofeedback
- pregnancy and post-partum care
- chronic pain
- vestibular rehabilitation
- balance and falls prevention
- geriatric exercise specialists
- isokinetic exercise testing
- yoga and pilates exercise classes and private lessons
Special programs and classes
The experts at Des Moines University have developed a speaking series designed for athletes. Learn how to prevent injury and perform better.
Learn to engage and retrain your deepest core muscles for improved posture, reduced pain and better mobility.
Join us as we work towards improved self-awareness through carefully chosen and controlled yoga poses and breath.