Des Moines University Physical Therapy Clinic offers a full range of services to help you restore function, improve strength, reduce pain, increase range of motion and prevent injuries. Our physical therapists use advanced training techniques to keep you moving.
With a focus on health promotion and wellness, we will design a treatment plan that incorporates specialized exercises, hands-on therapy and muscle retraining to help you heal quickly and move more efficiently. We pride ourselves in focusing on the whole person and develop rehabilitation programs that address the psychological, social and physical aspects of your pain or functional impairment.
Expertise to treat any injury
We are committed to helping you regain movement, get rid of pain and return to normal function. Our physical therapists are experts in movement retraining and have the specialized knowledge to return you to normal health. We provide treatment for:
- Athletic, work or accidental injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Muscle or joint pain
- Running and cycling-related injuries
- Dizziness and vestibular problems
- Pelvic pain and incontinence
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Postpartum care
- Chronic pain
- Balance and fall prevention
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease