Our skilled physical therapists can evaluate and treat your condition using the most effective rehabilitation program possible. Our goal is to reduce your pain and facilitate normal function through therapeutic exercise, manual techniques
and mechanical means.
For more information or to schedule and appointment, call 515-271-1717. Physical therapy may also be able to assist with special appointments or emergencies.
- Physical exam/functionality assessment
- Personalized exercise prescriptions
- Coordination, balance and unsteady gait training
- Sport-specific rehabilitation
- Women’s health services for urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse and pre and post-partum pain and weakness.
Athletic power hour series
The experts at Des Moines University have developed a speaking series designed for athletes. Learn how to prevent injury and perform better.