Our skilled physical therapists can evaluate and treat your condition using the most effective rehabilitation program possible. Our goal is to reduce your pain and facilitate normal function through therapeutic exercise, manual techniques and mechanical means.
For more information or to schedule and appointment, call 515-271-1717. Physical therapy may also be able to assist with special appointments or emergencies.
- rehabilitation of injuries, and painful conditions anywhere in the body
- rehabilitation following surgery
- manual therapy
- rehabilitative exercise training
- running- and cycling-specific analysis and rehabilitation
- trigger point dry needling
- Astym soft tissue therapy
- pelvic physical therapy for women, men and children including the use of biofeedback
- pregnancy and post-partum care
- vestibular rehabilitation
- balance and falls prevention
- geriatric exercise specialists
- isokinetic exercise testing
- exercise classes for core stabilization with Pilates and pregnancy/post-partum exercises
Special programs and classes
The experts at Des Moines University have developed a speaking series designed for athletes. Learn how to prevent injury and perform better.
Learn to engage and retrain your deepest core muscles for improved posture, reduced pain and better mobility.
An exciting class focusing on exercises to slow and reverse postural changes that are responsible for pain and dysfunction during pregnancy. This class is specifically focused on the areas that tend to become weak or tight during pregnancy.