The Master of Public Health Program holds programmatic accreditation through the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). This programmatic accreditation is above and beyond the University’s accreditation through NCA, and shows a commitment to providing the highest quality education and adhering to the highest standards for operating a M.P.H. program. CEPH requires that accredited programs emphasize three areas equally: teaching, research and service.
We encourage you to review the 2008 CEPH decision letter and their report on our program.
Mary Mincer Hansen, RN, Ph.D.
Director, Master of Public Health program
2008 CEPH decision letter
2007 final self study
- 1.1 Mission
- 1.2 Evaluation & planning
- 1.3 Institutional environment
- 1.4 Organization & administration
- 1.5 Governance
- 1.6 Resources
- 2.0 Instructional programs
- 3.0 Creation, application & advancement of knowledge
- 4.0 Faculty, staff & students
- 2007 performance improvement report