Evidence and Applications of Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization in Physical Therapy
Dr. McClinton indicated he has no financial relationships to disclose relevant to the content of this CE activity.
|8 p.m.||IPTA District Business Meeting|
Online log-in information
Please follow the directions below to enter the meeting. You will need a computer with internet connection and speakers.
- This webcast will be using a Webcast presentation, meaning the presenter will control the slides you see on your computer monitor.
- Visit connect.dmu.edu/iptaswdistrictmeeting after 6:45 p.m.
- Select “Enter as a Guest” and type your first and last name.
- You will see a “welcome” announcement to the meeting. You will not be able to advance the slides as the presenter will be doing this.
- Do not enable the audio or camera in Adobe Connect. If you wish to speak with the presenters or have a question, please use the chat box.
- If you are unable to hear audio, please follow the instructions on the welcome screen.
- IMPORTANT – In the box titled attendance, enter the time you entered the meeting. Before you log-out, enter the time you left the meeting. This is required to receive CEU credit.
Continuing education credit
This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Athletic Trainers: Des Moines University is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 hours of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers are responsible for claiming only those hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity. BOC Approved Provider Number: P509
The Iowa Board of Examiners for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Audiology, and Recreational Therapy does not pre-approve continuing education; this course meets the State of Iowa criteria for continuing education in these professions.
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. Des Moines University (DMU) prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend DMU sponsored events. If you have questions/concerns, please contact the DMU CME office at 515-271-1596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.