Registration and Dinner
From the Heart of a Mommy with Hope: Healing After Loss
Teske Drake, Ph.D.
Business Meeting and New Officer Installation
Teske Drake, Ph.D.
Inspired by her own experience through the loss of her newborn daughter in 2006, Teske Drake (Ph.D., Iowa State University) co-founded and serves as President of Mommies with Hope, a biblically-based, non-profit support group ministry for women who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. Teske authored Hope for Today, Promises for Tomorrow: Finding Light Beyond the Shadow of Miscarriage or Infant Loss (Kregel, 2012) and Expecting with Hope: Claiming Joy When Expecting a Baby After Loss (Kregel, Fall 2014). She has made numerous radio appearances and will be a featured guest on Focus on the Family’s daily radio broadcast, airing April 9th and 10th, 2014.
Continuing Education Credits
2 General CEUs.
Dinner will be served. This price is FIRM. No changes will be accepted.
- AAMA members – $11
- Non-AAMA members – $15
- Students with a meal – $11
- Students without a meal – No charge
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at email@example.com.
- A nonrefundable administrative fee (50% of registration fee) will be charged for all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given three (3) business days prior to the activity start date.
- Individuals who fail to attend the activity (no-shows) will not be entitled to any refund. Forfeited fees may not be applied to subsequent activities.
Des Moines University (DMU) prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend DMU sponsored activities. If you have questions/concerns, please contact the DMU CME office at 515-271-1596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.