Speakers and Presentation Topics
- IV Access – What’s My Responsibility
Sue Dickman, RN 2 clinical ceu’s pending
- Billing and Coding
Nancy Gardner, CMA (AAMA) 2 administrative ceu’s pending
Continuing Education Credits
4 CEU’s to be offered pending approval.
Deadline to RSVP is January 31. Continental breakfast will be served.
- $15 for AAMA members
- $20 for Non-AAMA members
- $10 for Students
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- A nonrefundable administrative fee (50% of registration fee) will be charged for all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given three (3) business days prior to the activity start date.
- Individuals who fail to attend the activity (no-shows) will not be entitled to any refund. Forfeited fees may not be applied to subsequent activities.
Des Moines University (DMU) prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend DMU sponsored activities. If you have questions/concerns, please contact the DMU CME office at 515-271-1596 or email@example.com.