Yasser Farra, D.O.’99, is a physician board-certified in internal medicine and cardiology who practices with New Braunfels Cardiology in New Braunfels and Seguin, TX. His interests include preventative cardiology, nuclear cardiology and acute coronary syndromes. Farra had worked as a clinical pharmacist for several years before graduating from DMU. He continued his medical training in internal medicine at SUMMA Health System in Akron, OH, and finished his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Ohio State University in Columbus.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019