Steve Perkins, D.O.’05, was named to the board of trustees at Central College n Pella, IA. He is department chair of the Mayo Clinic Health System Family Medicine Clinic of Waukon, IA, where he has been in practice since completing residency in 2008. Perkins also serves as board president of TASC Inc., an organization that serves the physically and intellectually disabled, and as the medical staff president at Veterans Memorial Hospital in Waukon.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019