Katie Melton, D.O.’12, joined the University of Iowa’s division of general internal medicine after completing a hospice and palliative medicine fellowship there. She completed an internship at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, followed by residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu. Melton’s clinical interests involve working with patients and families to understand the differences between palliative care and hospice support, as well as improving communication between health care providers and patients and families.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019