Andrea Hickman, D.O.’07, is a family medicine physician and major in the Iowa Army National Guard, with the Headquarters and Headquarters Troop, 1st Battalion, 113th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 34th Infantry Division. She commissioned in the Air Force shortly after graduating from DMU. Hickman spent eight years on active duty and deployed twice. After two years in the Air National Guard, she decided to join the Army National Guard in 2016. When Hickman is not in uniform, she works as a primary health care provider at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Des Moines.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019