Tracey Larrison, D.O.’94, transitioned in 2009 from family practice to administrative work with Social Security Disability, an entitlement program that allows disabled individuals to receive paid benefits from the federal government. She has three children, a son-in-law and three grandchildren. She enjoys visiting Florida’s Gulf area and plans to move there eventually.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019