Laurie Ballew, D.O.’94, is a psychiatrist and addiction medicine physician who serves patients at Holistic Psychiatry and Healthcare in Paducah, KY. A Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, she is board-certified in both psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She specializes in several areas of medicine, including geriatrics and psychosomatic medicine, and provides her services mainly to adults dealing with mental health issues.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019