Laurie Ballew, D.O.’94, is a psychiatrist and addiction medicine physician who serves patients at Holistic Psychiatry and Healthcare in Paducah, KY. A Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, she is board-certified in both psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She specializes in several areas of medicine, including geriatrics and psychosomatic medicine, and provides her services mainly to adults dealing with mental health issues.
- Respect, awareness and humility among key takeaways at TransHealth Series May 23, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Alumnus practices by his “Ruddism” that the patient is most important May 15, 2019
- DMU faculty win AACOM Innovation Education Award May 14, 2019
- Research successes continue in 2018 May 13, 2019
- Insights abound at Katie Miller Young Adult Cancer Conference May 10, 2019