Jody Vulk, PA-C’03, is the osteoporosis clinic coordinator at Northwest Iowa Bone, Joint and Sports Surgeons in Spencer, IA, which she joined in 2010. She specializes in diagnosis and management and provides comprehensive osteoporosis care. Vulk also leads a bone health clinic one Wednesday a month in the outpatient clinic at Pocahontas, IA, Community Hospital.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019