Heather Paris, M.H.A.’16, has been named chief administrative officer and chief financial officer at Greene County Medical Center in Jefferson, IA. She will begin the position on June 3. She had been associate vice president for finance and support services at Iowa State University, where she was responsible for the leadership of three finance managers and indirect leadership of 125 financial professionals. Previously, she was chief executive officer at Stewart Memorial Community Hospital, a rural affiliate of UnityPoint Health in Lake City, IA, from 2014 to 2016 and chief financial/information officer at Monroe County Hospital and Clinics in Albia from 1997 to 2013.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019