Anupama Bhalla, M.P.H.’18, has joined the University of Wisconsin Health Office of Population Health and Center for Patient Partnerships as the community health AmeriCorps coordinator. In that position, she will train and supervise student community resource navigators as they screen for social determinants of health, partner with patients to identify their most pressing needs, assist patients in connecting to needed resources and evaluate the quality of resources provided.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019