Dale Colorado, D.O.’09, is assistant professor of orthopedic surgery and neurology at Washington University Orthopedics in St. Louis. He also serves as medical director of the orthopedic regenerative medicine program, medical director of electromyography and co-director of ultrasound. He is a workforce doctor for Washington University Athletics, Francis Howell Central High School and St. Joseph’s Academy. Colorado’s clinical interests include the evaluation and nonoperative management of all musculoskeletal injuries, with special interests in sports and spine related injuries, therapeutic spine and peripheral joint injections, regenerative medicine treatments, sports-related concussions, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular ultrasound, and electrodiagnostics. He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrists, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and the North American Spine Society.
- Respect, awareness and humility among key takeaways at TransHealth Series May 23, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Alumnus practices by his “Ruddism” that the patient is most important May 15, 2019
- DMU faculty win AACOM Innovation Education Award May 14, 2019
- Research successes continue in 2018 May 13, 2019
- Insights abound at Katie Miller Young Adult Cancer Conference May 10, 2019