Dale Colorado, D.O.’09, is assistant professor of orthopedic surgery and neurology at Washington University Orthopedics in St. Louis. He also serves as medical director of the orthopedic regenerative medicine program, medical director of electromyography and co-director of ultrasound. He is a workforce doctor for Washington University Athletics, Francis Howell Central High School and St. Joseph’s Academy. Colorado’s clinical interests include the evaluation and nonoperative management of all musculoskeletal injuries, with special interests in sports and spine related injuries, therapeutic spine and peripheral joint injections, regenerative medicine treatments, sports-related concussions, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular ultrasound, and electrodiagnostics. He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrists, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and the North American Spine Society.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019