Cadence Kuklinski, D.O.’12, is assistant professor of pediatrics at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. She completed her pediatrics residency at St. Louis University, followed by a fellowship in pediatric pulmonology at Washington University. She then joined the division of allergy, immunology and pulmonary medicine as faculty. Kuklinski is a member of the American Thoracic Society and the American Society for Transplantation. She has an interest in aerodigestive disorders, lung transplant medicine, and multidisciplinary care.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019