Cadence Kuklinski, D.O.’12, is assistant professor of pediatrics at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. She completed her pediatrics residency at St. Louis University, followed by a fellowship in pediatric pulmonology at Washington University. She then joined the division of allergy, immunology and pulmonary medicine as faculty. Kuklinski is a member of the American Thoracic Society and the American Society for Transplantation. She has an interest in aerodigestive disorders, lung transplant medicine, and multidisciplinary care.
- Respect, awareness and humility among key takeaways at TransHealth Series May 23, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Alumnus practices by his “Ruddism” that the patient is most important May 15, 2019
- DMU faculty win AACOM Innovation Education Award May 14, 2019
- Research successes continue in 2018 May 13, 2019
- Insights abound at Katie Miller Young Adult Cancer Conference May 10, 2019