Sarah Lundin, D.O.’10, a board-certified obstetrics-gynecology specialist at Crawford County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) in Denison, IA, was admitted as a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She began her practice at CCMH in May 2016. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Aultman Hospital in Canton, OH, and the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. During her residency, Lundin received clinical and surgical experience in general gynecology and obstetrics as well as urogynecology, reproductive endocrinology, high-risk obstetrics and gynecologic malignancies.
- Nominate DMU Alumni of the Year March 22, 2019
- DMU’s continuing medical education program continues to grow March 21, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019