Steven Heithoff, D.O.’80, FAOAO, on Jan. 1, 2019, began a three-year term on the American Osteopathic Foundation Board of Directors. He is an orthopedic hand surgeon at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron, MI, which he joined in 1988. He is past chair of the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, past section chief of the department of orthopedic surgery at McLaren Port Huron Hospital, and past president of the Michigan Hand Surgery Association, Michigan Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. Heithoff is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery with subspecialty certification in hand surgery.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019