Steven Heithoff, D.O.’80, FAOAO, on Jan. 1, 2019, began a three-year term on the American Osteopathic Foundation Board of Directors. He is an orthopedic hand surgeon at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron, MI, which he joined in 1988. He is past chair of the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, past section chief of the department of orthopedic surgery at McLaren Port Huron Hospital, and past president of the Michigan Hand Surgery Association, Michigan Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. Heithoff is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery with subspecialty certification in hand surgery.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018