Steven Heithoff, D.O.’80, FAOAO, on Jan. 1, 2019, began a three-year term on the American Osteopathic Foundation Board of Directors. He is an orthopedic hand surgeon at Orthopedic Associates of Port Huron, MI, which he joined in 1988. He is past chair of the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, past section chief of the department of orthopedic surgery at McLaren Port Huron Hospital, and past president of the Michigan Hand Surgery Association, Michigan Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics. Heithoff is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery with subspecialty certification in hand surgery.
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019
- DMU signs letter of intent to relocate its campus March 11, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Anthony Korvas “Breaking barriers to a great career” March 6, 2019