Pamela Harrison Chambers, M.H.A.’01, BSPA’92, DFAAPA, joined Skin Iowa PC in West Des Moines, IA, as a health and wellness specialist. A member of the DMU physician assistant faculty since 1994, she retired from her position as director of clinical education on July 1, 2018. As a health and wellness specialist, she focuses on patient wellness and provides care to patients with minor acute and chronic illnesses.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018