Pamela Harrison Chambers, M.H.A.’01, BSPA’92, DFAAPA, joined Skin Iowa PC in West Des Moines, IA, as a health and wellness specialist. A member of the DMU physician assistant faculty since 1994, she retired from her position as director of clinical education on July 1, 2018. As a health and wellness specialist, she focuses on patient wellness and provides care to patients with minor acute and chronic illnesses.
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019
- DMU signs letter of intent to relocate its campus March 11, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Anthony Korvas “Breaking barriers to a great career” March 6, 2019