Pamela Harrison Chambers, M.H.A.’01, BSPA’92, DFAAPA, joined Skin Iowa PC in West Des Moines, IA, as a health and wellness specialist. A member of the DMU physician assistant faculty since 1994, she retired from her position as director of clinical education on July 1, 2018. As a health and wellness specialist, she focuses on patient wellness and provides care to patients with minor acute and chronic illnesses.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019