Nicholas Kuiper, D.O.’05, joined St. Anthony Surgery Group in Carroll, IA. He specializes in robotic surgery, having completed more than 600 procedures. He completed an internship and general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Prior to joining St. Anthony Surgical Group, Kuiper was a partner of Surgical Associates in Grinnell, IA, and a general surgeon in Waterloo, IA. He was trauma director and served on the hospital board of directors at Grinnell Regional Medical Center and was director of surgery at Marengo, IA, Memorial Hospital. He has also been an adjunct instructor of general surgery at Des Moines University since 2010.
- 1,000+ aspiring health professionals to get “interprofessional” Feb. 22 February 20, 2019
- DMU earns 2019 Healthiest State award February 13, 2019
- Want a great career? Consider physician assistant February 5, 2019
- DMU’s wellness program vies for Healthiest State prize February 4, 2019
- Want to reduce your tuition debt by up to $100,000? February 1, 2019