Nicholas Kuiper, D.O.’05, joined St. Anthony Surgery Group in Carroll, IA. He specializes in robotic surgery, having completed more than 600 procedures. He completed an internship and general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Prior to joining St. Anthony Surgical Group, Kuiper was a partner of Surgical Associates in Grinnell, IA, and a general surgeon in Waterloo, IA. He was trauma director and served on the hospital board of directors at Grinnell Regional Medical Center and was director of surgery at Marengo, IA, Memorial Hospital. He has also been an adjunct instructor of general surgery at Des Moines University since 2010.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019