Kenneth Adams, D.O.’83, was elected to the Board of Governors of the American College of Gastroenterology. Board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine, he is a gastroenterologist with UnityPoint in Fort Dodge, IA.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018