Jill Threewits Hemmelgarn, D.O.’13, became board-certified in nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices at Mercy Health-St. Rita’s Kidney and Hypertension in Lima, OH. She completed a residency and fellowship at Beaumont Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI. She was previously board-certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019