Jill Threewits Hemmelgarn, D.O.’13, became board-certified in nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices at Mercy Health-St. Rita’s Kidney and Hypertension in Lima, OH. She completed a residency and fellowship at Beaumont Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI. She was previously board-certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018