Erin Hoversten-Majewski, D.P.T.’12, M.H.A.’13, took a position as director of rehabilitative services at Bethany Life, a facility in Story City, IA, that offers a variety of care options for older adults including assisted living, independent living and long-term care. Previously, she worked in skilled nursing and long-term care and was involved in program restructuring and systems management. She also participated in opening an outpatient therapy clinic.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018