Erin Hoversten-Majewski, D.P.T.’12, M.H.A.’13, took a position as director of rehabilitative services at Bethany Life, a facility in Story City, IA, that offers a variety of care options for older adults including assisted living, independent living and long-term care. Previously, she worked in skilled nursing and long-term care and was involved in program restructuring and systems management. She also participated in opening an outpatient therapy clinic.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019