Erin Hoversten-Majewski, D.P.T.’12, M.H.A.’13, took a position as director of rehabilitative services at Bethany Life, a facility in Story City, IA, that offers a variety of care options for older adults including assisted living, independent living and long-term care. Previously, she worked in skilled nursing and long-term care and was involved in program restructuring and systems management. She also participated in opening an outpatient therapy clinic.
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019
- DMU signs letter of intent to relocate its campus March 11, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Anthony Korvas “Breaking barriers to a great career” March 6, 2019