David Yablonsky, D.O.’98, joined Marshall Browning Hospital in Du Quoin, IL, to see patients in its two rural health clinics. A board-certified internist, he focuses on disease prevention and health optimization. He completed a three-year residency in internal medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine in Rochester, NY. He has been a clinic physician at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and has owned and operated non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic labs. Yablonsky also is an expert in the business and clinical aspects of Medicare Advantage and sits on the board of Southern Illinois Healthcare Association, the largest independent practice association in the Metro East.
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019
- DMU signs letter of intent to relocate its campus March 11, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Anthony Korvas “Breaking barriers to a great career” March 6, 2019