David Yablonsky, D.O.’98, joined Marshall Browning Hospital in Du Quoin, IL, to see patients in its two rural health clinics. A board-certified internist, he focuses on disease prevention and health optimization. He completed a three-year residency in internal medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine in Rochester, NY. He has been a clinic physician at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and has owned and operated non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic labs. Yablonsky also is an expert in the business and clinical aspects of Medicare Advantage and sits on the board of Southern Illinois Healthcare Association, the largest independent practice association in the Metro East.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018