David Yablonsky, D.O.’98, joined Marshall Browning Hospital in Du Quoin, IL, to see patients in its two rural health clinics. A board-certified internist, he focuses on disease prevention and health optimization. He completed a three-year residency in internal medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine in Rochester, NY. He has been a clinic physician at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and has owned and operated non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic labs. Yablonsky also is an expert in the business and clinical aspects of Medicare Advantage and sits on the board of Southern Illinois Healthcare Association, the largest independent practice association in the Metro East.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019