Brent Peterson, D.O.’91, joined Washington Regional’s Northwest Arkansas Neuroscience Institute in Fayetteville. He has more than 20 years of experience as a neurosurgeon, most recently at Mosaic Life Care health system in St. Joseph, MO. Peterson completed a general medicine internship and neurological surgery residency at Garden City Osteopathic Hospital in Garden City, MI. He is board-certified in neurological surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: William “Bill” & Donalie Benyak “Alumnus’ spouse to honor his memory at reunion” March 20, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Martin Grubin “Medallion alumnus stays young at heart” March 13, 2019
- Boys reach for opportunities in science at DMU March 12, 2019
- DMU signs letter of intent to relocate its campus March 11, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Anthony Korvas “Breaking barriers to a great career” March 6, 2019