Brent Peterson, D.O.’91, joined Washington Regional’s Northwest Arkansas Neuroscience Institute in Fayetteville. He has more than 20 years of experience as a neurosurgeon, most recently at Mosaic Life Care health system in St. Joseph, MO. Peterson completed a general medicine internship and neurological surgery residency at Garden City Osteopathic Hospital in Garden City, MI. He is board-certified in neurological surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019