Brent Peterson, D.O.’91, joined Washington Regional’s Northwest Arkansas Neuroscience Institute in Fayetteville. He has more than 20 years of experience as a neurosurgeon, most recently at Mosaic Life Care health system in St. Joseph, MO. Peterson completed a general medicine internship and neurological surgery residency at Garden City Osteopathic Hospital in Garden City, MI. He is board-certified in neurological surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018