Ashley McClain, D.P.M.’11, joined the Foot and Ankle Clinic of Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines. She completed her residency at Truman Medical Center Lakewood in Kansas City, MO. She completed her fellowship in trauma and reconstruction through the Broadlawns Foot and Ankle Fellowship program.
- Royce White to headline conference addressing stigma around help-seeking for men and boys June 26, 2019
- CPMS student named national Podiatric Medical Student of the Year June 25, 2019
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019