Ashley McClain, D.P.M.’11, joined the Foot and Ankle Clinic of Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines. She completed her residency at Truman Medical Center Lakewood in Kansas City, MO. She completed her fellowship in trauma and reconstruction through the Broadlawns Foot and Ankle Fellowship program.
- DMU CPMS students are also active researchers January 14, 2019
- USDE appoints DMU’s Sue Huppert to Distance Learning and Educational Innovation Subcommittee January 11, 2019
- DMU-based program earns Iowa STEM BEST award January 8, 2019
- Kudos to DMU Research Symposium award recipients January 2, 2019
- Holiday stress and trigger points December 20, 2018