Leah Hastings, D.O.’06, joined Complete Children’s Health in Lincoln, NE. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu. She continued serving in the Army as a general pediatrician at Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital at Fort Polk, LA. During this time she was deployed as a medical officer to Afghanistan. Hastings enjoys spending time with family, reading, watching movies and hiking.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019