Arvin Trippensee, D.O.’97, joined University of Florida Anesthesiology as an assistant professor in the division of critical care medicine. Previously, he held an academic appointment at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Maryland, where he was an assistant professor. He also worked as a staff anesthesiologist for multiple medical centers in Florida. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth and his critical care and transesophageal echocardiography fellowship at Duke University. He is a member of several anesthesiology organizations and has extensive experience in military medicine.
- Newly discovered cell may unlock secrets of type 1 diabetes June 24, 2019
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019