Laura B. Schiltz, PA-C’17, joined the surgery and pre-anesthesia departments of Winona Health in Winona, MN. A member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, she received her associate of science in nursing degree from Kaplan University in Urbandale, IA, and her bachelor of arts in biology from Grand View University in Des Moines, where she graduated cum laude, before she attended DMU. Schiltz is also a member of the Iowa Army National Guard, and her medical experience includes serving as an active duty combat medic in Afghanistan, where she earned a combat medic badge.
- DMU President Franklin among leaders featured in new book June 20, 2019
- Numbers double for DMU Service Award June 5, 2019
- Alumni: get a DMU master’s degree online and at a discount June 4, 2019
- DMU completes purchase of West Des Moines property for new campus June 3, 2019
- Epigenetics: taking greater control of your health and wellness June 3, 2019