Thomas Haas, D.O.’88, FCAP, was one of the authors of the paper “CDH17 Is a More Sensitive Marker for Gastric Adenocarcinoma Than CK20 and CDX2” published in Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Due to its importance, the paper was published as an e-release on Oct. 10, 2016. It will eventually be published in the print edition of Archives and will replace the early online release version. Haas is staff pathologist and director of molecular pathology at the Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center in Janesville, WI.
- DMU earns 2019 Healthiest State award February 13, 2019
- Want a great career? Consider physician assistant February 5, 2019
- DMU’s wellness program vies for Healthiest State prize February 4, 2019
- Want to reduce your tuition debt by up to $100,000? February 1, 2019
- REUNION REFLECTIONS: Nirmalendu “Niru” Pandeya “Driven to become a doctor” February 1, 2019