Thomas Haas, D.O.’88, FCAP, was one of the authors of the paper “CDH17 Is a More Sensitive Marker for Gastric Adenocarcinoma Than CK20 and CDX2” published in Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Due to its importance, the paper was published as an e-release on Oct. 10, 2016. It will eventually be published in the print edition of Archives and will replace the early online release version. Haas is staff pathologist and director of molecular pathology at the Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center in Janesville, WI.
- Hijinio Carreon, D.O.’03, appointed interim chief medical officer of MercyOne Des Moines and West Des Moines August 20, 2019
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019