Thomas Haas, D.O.’88, FCAP, was one of the authors of the paper “CDH17 Is a More Sensitive Marker for Gastric Adenocarcinoma Than CK20 and CDX2” published in Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Due to its importance, the paper was published as an e-release on Oct. 10, 2016. It will eventually be published in the print edition of Archives and will replace the early online release version. Haas is staff pathologist and director of molecular pathology at the Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center in Janesville, WI.
- Students can hone networking skills Oct. 24 October 19, 2018
- Focus groups sought for research on web-based nursing home information October 15, 2018
- Oct. 14 event to continue the discussion on mental health October 12, 2018
- Iowan LGBTQ Health Assessment Results Released on National Coming Out Day, Oct. 11 October 11, 2018
- Gain insights, advice at Oct. 12 residency forum October 10, 2018