Alan Nguyen, D.O.’93, will be one of two primary care providers at a new clinic in Fort Dodge, IA, established by Mercy Medical Center of Des Moines. The clinic is expected to open Jan. 9. Nguyen and his fellow provider, John Birkett, M.D., had practiced for years at the UnityPoint Health family medicine clinic in Fort Dodge.
- Students can hone networking skills Oct. 24 October 19, 2018
- Focus groups sought for research on web-based nursing home information October 15, 2018
- Oct. 14 event to continue the discussion on mental health October 12, 2018
- Iowan LGBTQ Health Assessment Results Released on National Coming Out Day, Oct. 11 October 11, 2018
- Gain insights, advice at Oct. 12 residency forum October 10, 2018