We’ve recently implemented DMU Connect so that we can keep in touch with you. Once logged in, you can update your contact information, view your giving history, make a gift, register for events and share your latest news and updates. As an alumnus/alumna of DMU, you can also access the Alumni Director though DMU Connect.
As an alumnus/na you have access to our various events and receptions across the country, as well as reunions to celebrate your DMU pride. If you are active on social media, be sure to stop by our Facebook page or LinkedIn group where we are constantly sharing news and information perfect for our alums.
Another great benefit is your access to DMU Continuing Medical Education (CME). DMU CME provides a variety of educational activities, including but not limited to: live symposiums, single or multi-topic seminars and workshops, enduring materials, round table discussions, journal-based education, simulations and regularly-scheduled series. Use their new online learning management system to register for live and online (enduring) CME activities offered by DMU.
We also offer an ever-growing set of perks, including:
- View yearbooks online: Check out your old classmates
- Wellness: Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center
Requires a release form through the Alumni Relations Office, call 515-271-1463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the Library: While on campus you can make use of the DMU Library
- DMU Apparel and Merchandise: Alumni merchandise can be ordered through Matthew’s Bookstore
- Job opportunities: Share or review job opportunities with students and alumni
- Campus tours: A typical campus visit may consist of a tour of facilities and labs and meeting with University leadership (when available)
We hope this new year that you will be DMU PROUD and take advantage of all that being an alum has to offer!