A deep layer of the scalp is a close fitting, tough connective tissue “helmet” called the galea aponeurotica. In the ancient Roman army, common foot soldiers were issued a close fitting leather helmet called a “galea”.
- Get moving with Walk With Ease at DMU August 14, 2019
- Kudos for DMU Day at the Iowa State Fair August 13, 2019
- DMU Physician Assistant Program graduates ace certification exam August 7, 2019
- Is a vestibular disorder making your head spin? DMU Physical Therapy Clinic can help August 6, 2019
- Everything you need to know about poison ivy August 5, 2019